At last, the editing is over and I’m almost ready to publish my book – a collection of blog posts from the past two years in one handy format.
I’ve learned a lot from this process:
- I mention chocolate way more than I thought.
- My spelling and grammar have been appalling at times.
- I still say ‘totes amazeballs’.
- My kettle-bell is still my doorstop.
- The Teenager still refuses to have an up-to-date photograph taken, meh.
Apart from that, it’s been an emotional time – reading and sifting through everything I’ve written, deciding what to keep and what to leave out (my cat’s not that interesting). I’ve cringed, but I think (hope) it’s the honesty that keeps it real.
However, one thing is more important than anything – a blog is only as good as the readers, you guys. You have been incredible. You’ve lifted me up through my darkest moments and laughed along with me through the good times. You helped me through my blip when I (briefly) stopped blogging. Your comments have been inspiring and thought-provoking. In short, without you, none of this would be possible.
So a totes huge thank you to everyone who has supported me and my blog.
p.s. anyone know how I can lose two stone before publication?