- A good few relapses – drop into mixing bowl, one after the other in rapid succession.
- One firm diagnosis of multiple sclerosis – this could take you a while to obtain, so be patient.
- Two evil bosses. If these are difficult to find, check under stones, where they are fond of crawling out from.
- A liberal sprinkling of heavy-grade bullying at work, of the nastier and more vicious variety.
- For added panache, throw in an unfair dismissal along with a copy of the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Finally, a good dash of steroids, MRIs and a lumbar puncture.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. You are aiming for a gloopy, gungy consistency
- Simmer at the highest temperature for just over a year.
Best served with
This recipe can be hard to stomach so make sure you have the following:
- The best friends you can find (you know who you are)
- A darn good support network – http://shift.ms/ and http://www.msrc.co.uk/ are amongst the finest
- Copious amounts of wine, chocolate and laughter
After digesting, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get out of the kitchen. There’s a bright, shiny new world waiting for you…